Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wi-Fi at Tibooburra

So I’ve just got some fuel and bought breakfast here because they have Wi-Fi. $5, so you better like it.
I’m rushing to put this togeather quick as my internet voucher only lasts 30 minutes.

IMG_2336
This was my first camp outside of Dubbo

IMG_2351
Grada/Grader/Gradie is a nickname, so this seemed worth capturing.

IMG_2362
Quorn at f1.8.

IMG_2352
My camp site from last night.

I’m taking a box from this service station to Cameron Corner (they must know one another?)
Apparently its full of chips but it’s more likely I’m going to be a drug mule.

1 comment:

  1. Love the vids!! That time lapsed one is right cool.
    All your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, we read every one.
Choose 'Name/URL' and just enter a name.