Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The perfect storm

IMG_0699

The pic above are of the drawer unit I sold. The gentleman was kind enough to send me pictures of the finished product, all painted and enclosed at the sides. They look soooo good.

Tomorrow (the perfect storm) has the potential to go well, or very bad. It’s a day when I meet with a client that is key to my business. If they decide to drop us, it may jeopardise the trip. It has obvious financial implications, but the upside is it will result in less workload on our staff which could be good seen as I won’t be there to assist. An additional upside is that it may be an opportunity to renew the contact with this client so it may be a good day after all.

Tomorrow also should be the day I pickup my visa. I also ordered a used tyre off eBay and today or tomorrow it should have been fitted and balanced to it’s rim.

This is kind of one of those moments where nothing can really be said due to the wide audience. I’m remaining so restrained about the contents and references. It’s amazing how I’ve written about ten lines that cannot be published for this reason. I do get tired of this…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we read every one.
Choose 'Name/URL' and just enter a name.