Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Storm blew over

Excuse my short hand, I'm writing on the phone so my post will be brief

The meeting with the client was calm and un-eventful. They seem to think we have 6 months left on our contract which works out well as i didn't think we had one. Even if the worst happens, its a heap less workload on the other gents. We will be going through a tender process with other companies.

The tyre is now mounted and balanced but I need to get it up onto the roof. It was a bit windy and wet to attempt today, but tomorrow is a different day. It's a two person job. One to lift and one to steady. In an emergency it's certainly a one person job, but you risk denting something.


My Russian visa was issued without a hitch. It's the multi-entry 12 month business visa. Jackpot!

I was fortunate enough to receive a tyre repair kit for Christmas.
 
The're not intended for sidewall damage, but I'm sure I'd give it a go in the middle of nowhere.

1 comment:

  1. You should buy 3 more sunraisers and have a few old spares

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, we read every one.
Choose 'Name/URL' and just enter a name.