Saturday, April 21, 2012

3020KM

image

image

So there’s not much to say, the job is done.Arrived in Canberra today. I’m pretty tired and hope to put together some video one day soon. The car went well, the only reason I reached for the toolbox was in Dubbo to re-install the washer bottle I removed a week or so before to get to something.

Realistically, that distance represents maybe 10-15% of our next trip. But the difference been, it’ll be spread over a larger period, over different countries, cultures and sceneries. At risk of sounding disrespectful, the scenery didn’t change from Dubbo, to Wagga… seriously. It’s that same desert scrub scene for hour after hour.

image

Also caught one or two bugs between Mildura and Balranald. Initially, I thought it was just rain, but it was rain that made the window dirty. I cleaned this off here, but by Wagga it was pretty much back to this point. I kept an eye on the temperature gauge and at one point after a long 4th gear hill it was about 60% on the gauge which is up from the normal 50%. I’ll give this a good clean tomorrow, but I don’t have the energy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we read every one.
Choose 'Name/URL' and just enter a name.