Saturday, April 23, 2011

Flap of a butterfly's wings

I have no spell check on this device, so excuse any spelling mistakes.

I thought I'd share one of those minute details that gets us to where we are. It occoured to me, as I glanced at my long way round book on my bedside table, that if it wasn't for all of these small sequencial events you wouldn't be reading this blog.

-Cassie's mum bought me a Keith Urban DVD for Christmas.
-Took it home, gave it a good play but the audio was somehow wrong, like it was missing mid-tones.
-Cassie returned it and replaced it with Long Way Round DVD which Cassie suggested as it tweaked my attention in an advettisment (which I don't normally watch)
-Watched it, fell in love with it.
-Somehow (I wish I could recall how and when) I decided that I needed to so this trip.

I'm sure there are so many details I can't remember, but these were just a few.

-If I hadn't been so picky about the sound quality
-I didnt watch commerical TV, so seeing the ad was so unlikley.




Location:Queanbeyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we read every one.
Choose 'Name/URL' and just enter a name.