Monday, February 22, 2010

Is this an obsession?

I find myself spending the odd hour or two scattered throught the day thinking about this trip. it gives me so much joy that it concerns me if it wasnt to eventuate. it concerns me that this is all just a lovley idea that my mind is consuming to keep it busy. Will this ever eventuate, or will it just be a short term fad. my greatest fear is that this is just an obsession. i get upset with people that are obsessed about things, but i'm probably one of them. I'm sure cassie has had enough of me just randomly commenting throuout the day. for example 'its no different shaving in cold water'. might seem like an innocent thing to say, but  i really mean 'it'll be cool shaving in cold water in a streem in mongolia' one a day seems reasonable, if not anoying... but im sure every second word out of my mouth is somewhat related.
mabye this diary will form a good outlet for this obsession without anoying others. its odd though, we find people that are quite normal. a gent i work with has just returned from a bird watching trip in NZ. turns out he went with a few likeminded people and thats all they did. mabye im not so bad afterall. i  just don't want all this joy to either anoy others or dissapear down the drain and refer to the humdrum of life.
if it serves no purpose than to occupy my mind, bring me joy, help me organise my work life better and save money... can it really be that bad?
this whole article has been written with my right hand as my left is sore,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we read every one.
Choose 'Name/URL' and just enter a name.