Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mobile post

Just a quick post to keep you all updated. We went out to dinner Sunday night. Afterwards Cassie felt full, but by half an hour of returning that full feeling became nauseous and she proceeded to vomit no less than 10 times before dawn. We were both so tired. I felt ok, but I had a meal with considerable quantities of chilli in it which resulted in less than perfect output. After breakfast where we both hardly ate a thing, we thought wise to replenish our fluids with some of those orange effervescent tablets. I drank mine in one go and chased it with another full glass of water, but Cassie feeling fragile, sipped hers very slowly, having only had 1/4 by midday. By mid day I was feeling very seedy but unable to vomit anything. I ventured to the car to get a known good bottle of water. By the evening I had a massive spew and felt immediately better, but still too tender to drink anything. I'm still really dehydrated and as a result really sore. I've drank maybe 500ml since my spew but it's only a drop in the ocean to how much I lost. Cassie is feeling much better but still tender, so we'll leave here today. After all that, we think it was a result of the hotel water. Cassie had some before we went out and It wasn't until I drank any that I became sick. It's felt an epic waste of time and money staying here, but no doubt this would be miserable beside a road somewhere...
Sorry for all the gross details, but without them, there is no story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we read every one.
Choose 'Name/URL' and just enter a name.