Friday, June 22, 2012

W00p! In Sydney

So happy! It may come as a surprise to some but I get really anxious anticipating some events. Most things no problem, however airports do get me on edge. I love flying... just waiting at the airport stresses me. Weird I know. As you can imagine, I'm pretty private about such things, so count yourself lucky that you now know ;-)
However tonight's flight went without incident. I'm so relieve!. Its been my only worry about the trip! Ahh so relaxed now. I should probably stop talking about me now! I'm just ecstatic!

Leaving work today was really weird. I left with nothing but my phone and wallet. No keys, no work car. The guys at work are so capable individually, but together they are unstoppable. Like a sea of calm came over me as I was driven away from the office. I know they've got it all under control. On several occasions I thanked the gents, as without them, there is no way I could do this trip. No ifs or buts.

It was lovely to be seen off by Cassie's family.

Anyway, lots of love from us, and thanks to everyone for your support.
Photo taken Hotel Ibis, Mascot NSW...... Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we read every one.
Choose 'Name/URL' and just enter a name.