Friday, July 15, 2011

Unproductive day

So with heard from the previous owner last night, he had some paperwork for the truck and the tow bar!
Sweeeeet I thought. Well, the towbar is the wrong one and the only document I was after was the engineers certificate - which was not in the pack received this afternoon. It contained every registration slip for the past 5 years, some information on an imoboliser (ugh), a trailer brake controller (ugh), the manual for the factory tape player, the current CD player,  the winch (good), and a Toyota recall notice which I can only assume has been ignored.
So the excitement of the documents and tow bar has been nothing but a disappointment.
I do intend to have a bit of a look under the hood of the car tomorrow but with the weather so cold and miserable, I suspect that will be a useless pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, we read every one.
Choose 'Name/URL' and just enter a name.